And since Tuesday = Shoes Day I pick my favorite.
White is a color that will never go out of style, because it is a basic color that all women wear in our daily basics. It is important to always have a pair in your closet as well as black and beige. These three colors never go out of fashion and are necessary in every woman’s wardrobe. What I mean is they have no season, they will always be well regarded no matter at what time of the year we are.
Photo from nastygal.com
Well I was searching out and I found these beautiful pieces in NASTY GAL. Spring is all about flowers so the first one is perfect for this season. The second one is more for PROM or HOMECOMING. And the third one is a gorgeous sophisticated necklace I would wear it any time.
Photos from nastygal.com
Wet Seal Top 5 Spring Hit List…
Nail Art = #ManiMonday
Spring is all about bright bold colors…
Inspiration from Wet Seal stores and online. Perfect for a spring warm night.
International Women’s Day 2014
For more photos and videos from incredible women sharing their stories on Instagram, be sure to follow Michelle Obama (@michelleobama), Stella McCartney (@stellamccartney) Condoleezza Rice (@condoleezzarice), Jenny Jones (@jennyjonessnow) and Laura Mvula (@lauramvula).
On Saturday, men and women around the world celebrate International Women’s Day. An official holiday for many countries, the day has been observed since the 1900s as a chance to celebrate women’s economic, political and social achievements. As a tribute to women everywhere, here are some of the exceptional women using Instagram to document their incredible stories of talent, triumph and humanitarianism:
- Vivienne Harr (@makeastandlemonaid and @standwithme) — After being shown a photo of child workers in Nepal, 10-year-old Vivienne decided to open a lemonade stand to raise funds for child slaves across the world. She raised $100,000, and her family founded a fairtrade lemonade company donating a portion of profits to anti-slavery organizations.
- Lupita Nyong’o (@lupitanyongo) — Winner of best supporting actress for her performance in 12 Years a Slave, Lupita made history by becoming the first woman from Kenya to win an award at the Oscars.
- Dilma Rouseff (@palaciodoplanalto) — The current president of Brazil and first woman to hold office.
- Kathryn Mahoney (@nineteenfiftyone) — Kathryn is an aid worker in Dakar, West Africa, sharing stories from UN refugee camps.
- Mickaela Shiffrin (@mikaelashiffrin) — This Alpine Ski Racer won gold in her second Olympic race, pulling the same feat as Michael Phelps in his first two Olympic Games.
- Laura Boushnak (@lauraboushnak) — A Palestinian photographer based in Sarajevo, Laura is currently working on a project about Arab women’s education.
- Lauren Bush Lauren (@laurenblauren) — Activist working to feed children around the world for @feedprojects.
- Malala Yousafzai (@malalafund) — Sharing a behind-the-scenes view from the fund set up by Malala Yousafzai to help girls go to school and raise their voices for the right to education.
This gorgeous outfit is from Forever 21 perfect for this spring.
1. Bikini = I like to always buy a new bikini and look sexy. This year I pick this new style from victoria’s secret.
2. Jeans (Shorts) = The older (Vintage) the better. I never buy new shorts for spring break, I bring back the oldies and keep walking. This one is from Forever 21.
3. Tee = Like the shorts I use vintage tee’s. For me It a waste of time buying new tee’s and shorts when I always going to be in my bikini. So I Only use it on the way to the beach and then when I go home. Tee is from Forever 21
4. Tote = Very important since there is where you gonna carry all the beauty products, towel, clothes and sandals. Also is stylish. This tote is from Victoria’s Secret.
5. Sandals = Let’s face it the weather is gonna be hot and we gonna have to protect our feets. This sandals are perfect and not expensive. From Charlotte Russe.
6. Cover Up = I only use cover ups when I’m leaving the beach and also if I’m going to visit other place like a pool. This one is from Forever 21.
7. Sunglasses = The sun is hard on our eyes and we need to protect them so always always carry a pair in your tote. This cutie are from Forever 21.
8. Towel = Either is for tanning or dry off the water you need one of these. From Forever 21.
9. Sun Block (Sunscreen) = I never go anywhere without my sunscreen, if you have sensitive skin like mine you need this and more protection. I like tanning don’t get me wrong but protecting my skin came first. I only do tanning like once a year. And remember the higher the number the better. This one is from Walmart.
10. Eye cream = Not every cream is allow to the eye area, this eye cream is so good and protect you from the sun. Remember the glasses don’t do all the work you need a back up. From AVON
11. ChapStick = As well they need to be protected from the sunburn and dehydration. This one is good and is from Walmart.
12. Conditioner = Someone once told me that after wetting my hair in salt water the best I could do was put a little conditioner and leave it until I got home and could wash as usual. Because that protects hair from sun and salt damage. This product is from Sally.
13. Brush = Do not use the brush you always use, this comb is the best solution to brush wet hair and who have been exposed to sun and salt water. Believe me I did not know either but now my hair looks better and not look like a birds nest when I’m leaving the beach. From Sally.
14. Deodorant = This may sound funny to you but remember once we get in the water the deodorant goes away. So you don’t want to smell bad? right, so keep using it everytime you go out the water. From Walmart.
Simple and so In.